- Assist the Project Manager in implementation of the project plan within the given schedule, cost and quality standard.
- Responsible for the delivery of projects in compliance with system specifications.
- Involved in project management and product development.
- Coordinate installation supervision such that commissioning and start up is in accordance to contract.
- To liaise with client’s representative on all project issues and sub-contractors to ensure safe and efficient delivery of projects to both the company and client’s satisfaction.
- Assist in each phase of the project from design to completion and ensure efficient use of resources and enhance cost-effectiveness.
- Assist with the management of internal and external third-party interfaces.
- Plan monthly work schedule and set productivity to be achieved.
- To monitor the progress of projects.
- To initiate and undertake action to prevent the occurrence of non- conformity.
- To verify technical specifications for adequacy.
- To maintain and disseminate technical specifications to superintendent and supervisor.
- To identify and record any product quality problems and to verify the implementation of solutions.
- Involved in all site meetings.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience in a similar capacity in Oil and Gas petrochemical construction industry and familiar with project engineering software.
- Able to work in a team.
- Good Leadership to lead a team of project staff.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and customer orientated personality is required.
- Able to handle pressure.
- Good supervisory skills.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. Interested applicants, submit your detailed resume to email@example.com to APPLY NOW!