- Monitor the daily progress of activities and prepare daily report of the status of each assignment.
- Organise and plan the work for the crew assigned.
- Good knowledge & understanding of equipment drawings, piping isometrics and structural drawings.
- Capable of executing QC/ HSE compliance on site procedures and HSE Plans.
- Able to organise the materials, services and equipment for the job.
- Must be experienced in and be able to plan associated activities, scaffolding, etc. in advance.
- Able to apply for Permit To Work in accordance to Client’s requirements.
- Diploma/ Degree in Engineering.
- Able to use Microsoft suite of Software including project.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is preferred.
- Good organisational skills and communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in the same capacity, preferable in similar or related industries.
- Good technical competency.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. Interested applicants, submit your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to APPLY NOW!